New Customer Highlight—Rick Jackson

Rick Jackson of Jackson Contracting chooses 
Herbert Construction for his house foundations. 
Rick Jackson is a local homebuilder with over 30 years of experience building homes in Georgia. His company, Jackson Contracting, specializes in residential and light commercial projects. In addition to his homebuilding expertise, Rick learned to make custom cabinets from his father and likes to include his custom cabinets in the homes be builds.

Rick reached out to us regarding a crawlspace for a house he was building near Marietta Square. The elevations on this job were critical due to the driveway location, drainage direction and position of the patio area. A lot of dirt had to be moved to get the crawl space completely level.

We asked Rick about the importance of getting his foundation constructed properly and he said, “I need to be able to focus on building my house and not have to worry if my foundation will be level. I want to have the peace of mind that it will be done correctly the first time so I don’t have to stress over the details.”

Rick went on to describe the work we did for him, “Herbert Construction has the best foundation crew I have ever seen on the job. I was happy with every detail. Your superintendent, David, really knows this business. He knew what needed to be done, and it got done and exceeded my expectations.”

We are thankful to have Jackson Contracting on board and look forward to doing many more basements with Rick in the future.