Message from Doug… The End of the World!?!



The Mayan calendar is widely considered to hold a mystic key.

In recent years, the focus on the Mayan calendar has intensified because, according to some, the signs on the Mayan Calendar point to the world ending on December 21, 2012.

People believe the Maya were privy to and could predict astronomical disasters that would coincide with 2012, ranging from storms that could knock out power grids to a reversal in the Earth’s magnetic field.  Perhaps they correctly envisioned President Obama getting elected for a second term…who knows.

However, Mayan historians say that the signs have been misinterpreted and that the world won’t end.

I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking I’ll side with the Mayan historians on this one.

But just in case the Mayan calendar predictions are right and the world is coming to an end on December 21, 2012, I’d like to take this opportunity NOW to thank all of our friends, associates and clients for the time we’ve spent together.

With all due respect to the Mayan King K'inich Hanaab Paka and his calendar, I can tell you our plan is to be here, ready to continue to serve you on December 22nd and well beyond.

And besides, my kids have to open their presents on the 25th!  I’ve learned that few things can stop the determination and excitement of young children when it comes to Christmas morning.

I hope you are able to take time throughout the next few weeks to be with your family and friends and truly enjoy this Holiday Season.




Merry Christmas,